No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Yongnuo YN-560 III for Nikon D300 D600 D700 D90 D300s D3000 D7000 D800 All Canon DSLR Camera + Flash diffuser
৳ 6,400 (-9%)
- Brand Name:YongNuo
- Model Number:YN-560 III for Nikon
- Color Temperature:5600k
- Size (WxHxD):0
- Power Source:4*AA
- Compatible Camera Brand:NIKON
- Light Source:0
Suitable for: All Nikon Flash Dslr
YN-560 III is almost identical in specifications to the YN560-II except for one (possibly game-changing) addition: integrated 2.4GHz flash triggering.
What is the difference with YN 560 II?
The YN 560 II supports RX salve mode.
RX salve flash mode can be selected though pressing down button [Triggering Mode]. The slave flash mode is transmitted by 2.4G radio, respeciively supporting YONGNUO wireless trigger RF-602, RF-603. Choose to support the RF-602 or RF-603 triggering through the Advanced Options settings, provided with 16 channels(CH1-CH16). Just set the YN560-III and RF-602,RF-603 to the same channel wireless flash can be realized in using.
#1, using RF-602/RF-603 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash system
Adopted by global users trust the allways RF-602/RF-603 wireless flash system. Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash, the lead flashing distances up to 100 meters above.
#2, Full support for RF-603, RF-602 wireless transmitter
Same YN560-III can accept RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitter emits a signal, supports 16 channels, wireless flash easily.
#3, large-size LCD display
The YN560-III is equipped with large-size LCD screen, easy clear, intuitive view or set the flash of the function, and easy to use.
#4, equipped with power zoom function
ZOOM button, you can make a lamp covering a focal length between 24 ~ 105mm cycle movements.
#5, GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm
High index 2.4G radio flash support M / Multi mode.
#6, various trigger synchronization, flexible
The YN560-III can be triggered by the camera-top, 2.4G radio trigger, S1 and S2 to avoid the pre-flash-sensitive trigger.
#7, equipped with an external power outlet
The YN560-III is equipped with an external power outlet, to meet your higher demand for call back speed.
#8, equipped with a PC sync port
The YN560-III equipped with a standard PC synchronous port, using a PC sync cord flash sync flash.
#9, voice prompt system
Open to the voice prompts, the flash voice prompts work state, so you can focus on the process (Note: the sound can be turned off).
#10, a speeding call back system
Full light output recycling time of just three seconds, even without using the new battery, but also to get the speed of call back experience, only 4 to 5 seconds; You can also use external charging box call back again accelerated.
#11, Advanced Options settings
The YN560-III with Advanced Options settings according to their needs, you can customize the flash function.
#12, automatically save set
The YN560-III can automatically save your current operating settings, to facilitate the next time you boot.
#13, metal texture hot shoe interface, rugged, reliable, and to the force.
- #1, Circuit design: Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor(IGBT)
- #2, Guide No.: 58 (ISO 100, 105mm)
- #3, Flash mode: M, Multi
- #4, Triggering mode: Camera set-up, S1, S2, RX
- #5, Zoom range: 24,28,35,50,70,80,105mm
- #6, Vertical rotation angle: -7 – 90 degrees
- #7, Horizontal rotation angle: 0 – 270 degrees
- #8, Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries(Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- #9, Lighting times: 100 – 1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)
- #10, Recycle time: approx 3s(AA alkaline cell used)
- #11, Color temperature: 5600k
- #12, Flash time: 1/200s – 1/20000s
- #13, Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128 – 1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning
- #14, External interface: hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port
- #15, Wireless triggering distance: 100m(2.4G wireless); 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor (Optical control)
- #16, Additional features: The electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving setting, power saving mode, overhearting protection and advanced options.