No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Steinberg Ur 242 Soundcard
Steinberg Ur 242 Soundcard
The UR242 is a great tool when out on location because its light, compact and will survive the rough and tumble of always being on the move. The obvious choice is to plug your interface into the USB port of your laptop and run your session off there, but these recording can be made even lighter and simpler. If you really want to get set up recording on the move, the UR242 has been designed so that it can connect seamlessly to an iPAD where you can record to Steinberg’s Cubasis App or any recording app of your choice. In addition to your ipad, all you will need is Apple’s camera connection kit, which allows you to connect your ipad through the USB cable.
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality.
- Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamp delivers a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this product class.
- Latency-free monitoring with FX
- UR242 offers zero-latency monitoring with FX thanks to the included dspMixFx software with even tighter integration for Cubase owners with auto-setup, custom views, and much more.
- Basic FX Suite
- UR242 offers VST 3 versions of the onboard DSP plug-ins offering useful sound-shaping and FX tools: the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, the REV-X reverb and Guitar Amp Classics.
- Rugged metal casing
- Built to the most exacting standards by Yamaha’s experienced engineers, the UR242 is rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road.
- Major recording software compatible
- The UR242 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio, or WDM standard.
- iPad connectivity
- UR242 offers connectivity with Apple’s iPad. When paired with Steinberg’s iPad-based Cubasis music app or other iOS audio apps, the UR242 offers a portable and effortlessly intuitive production experience.
- MIDI input & output
- For utmost flexibility, the UR242 is equipped with a MIDI I/O — connect your synth, a drum trigger module or whatever MIDI device you prefer!
- Loopback function
- UR242 offers an easy way to streaming performances live to the internet, with incoming audio signals merged to the playback signal from Cubase or other DAWs inside the computer.
- Cubase AI included
- Based on the same core technologies as the popular Cubase DAW, Cubase AI offers an intuitive feature set for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4″
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Height: 1.85″
- Width: 7.79″
- Depth: 6.25″
- Weight: 2.87 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: UR242
What is the price of Steinberg Ur 242 Soundcard in Bangladesh?
The latest price of Steinberg Ur 242 Soundcard in Bangladesh is ৳22500 You can buy the Steinberg Ur 242 Soundcard at best price from our website or visit any of our Store.