No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rode VideoMic NTG
৳ 25,000 (-13%)
- Vlogger, Run & Gun, Voiceover, Podcaster
- For Cameras, Mobile Devices & Computers
- 30-Hour USB Rechargeable Battery
- Variable Gain, Pad, Roll-Off & HF Boost
Rode VideoMic NTG
The Rode VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
The Rode VideoMic NTG’s body features acoustic perforations rather than the linear slots traditionally used in shotgun microphones. This annular line tube technology was ported from Rode’s NTG5 to deliver transparency and a natural, uncolored sound.
- Brand : RODE
- Model : VideoMic NTG
- Acoustic Principle Pressure gradient electret condenser
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response 35Hz – 18kHz ±3 dB
- Output Impedance 10Ω
- Signal to noise Ratio 79 dBA
- Dynamic Range 105dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise 15dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sensitivity -26 dB re 1V/Pa (50mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 1dB @ 1kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD 120dB SPL
- High Pass Filter Frequency 75Hz, 150Hz
- Battery Life 30+ hours
- Battery Capacity 350mAh
- Output Connection 3.5mm auto-sensing USB-C
- Bit Depth 24-bit
- Sample Rates 48kHz
- OS Requirements Mac OS 10.12, Windows 10
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction