DJI Ronin-SC 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
৳ 32,000 (-17%)
- Three-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer
- Designed for mirrorless cameras
- One-handed operation, 4.4 lb max. Load
- Force mobile smartphone control
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer
The DJI ronin-sc gimbal stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the ronin-s, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the ronin-sc is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360 continuous panning to create steady 3D/360 Motion shots.
- Brand Name: DJI
- of Axes: 3-Axis
- Titling Angle: +145 c to -90 c
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Communication: Wired
- Type: handheld gimbal
- Rolling Angle: -202.5c to +112.5
- Panning Angle: 360c continuous rotation
- Max Controllable Speed: 180 c/s
- Model Number: DJI Ronin SC
- Package: Yes
- Support Remote Control: Yes
- App Setting: Yes
- Supported Mobile Device Max Size: less l2.0 kg
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Charging for Mobile Device: Yes
- Vertical Shooting: Yes
- Accessory Connections: 1/4”Mounting Hole, 3/8”Mounting Hole, Camera Control Port,
- Accessory Connections2: Accessory Port, USB-C Port, RSA Port
- Connections: Bluetooth 5.0,USB-C
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
- Active Track 3.0 Subject Tracking
- 360° Panorama & Time-Lapse Control
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 11 Hours
- USB Type-C & Bluetooth Control
- Motor Protection, Quick Release Slider
- Control & Configure via Android/iOS App
Use the Ronin-SC to capture 360° panning and rolling panoramic shots using precise gimbal movements.
Use your phone’s gyroscope to motion-control the gimbal movement of the Ronin-SC with ultra-low latency, offering a precise and intuitive control experience.
Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse
Using the DJI Ronin app for Android and iOS you can control your camera to take photos at specific intervals which, when combined and sequenced in post, can yield creative time-lapse movies. You can also pre-set a path for the gimbal to follow during time-lapse photography inside the app.
With Active Track 3.0, you can program a repeatable gimbal movement and follow your subject without operator input.
When Auto Calibration is enabled, the gimbal will automatically set an appropriate motor stiffness value based on the weight of the mounted payload.
Offset Roll Motor
By offsetting the roll motor, the Ronin-SC holds the camera above the roll axis, leaving the camera’s LCD screen unblocked. This design also minimizes the camera shake that occurs when transitioning from upright to underslung modes and vice versa.
The Ronin-SC was built to be modular. Direct-connected and wireless accessories are supported.
The Ronin-SC can mount onto an RC buggy for low-angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib.