No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DJI Ronin S Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal
DJI Ronin S Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer All-in-one Control DSLR Mirrorless Cameras 3.6 Kg Tested Payload Capacity Max
- Communication: bluetooth,WIFI
- Rolling Angle: 360 degree continuous rotation
- Configured for: DSLRs,digital cine cameras
- Size: Approx. 202*185*486 mm
- Brand Name: FEIYUTECH
- Panning Angle: 360 degree continuous rotation
- Feature: Following the shooting mode,Face Recognition
- App Setting: Yes
- Package: Yes
- Titling Angle: 360 degree continuous rotation
- of Axes: 3-Axis
- Type: handheld gimbal
- Model Number: DJI Ronin S
- Charging for Mobile Device: No
- Support Remote Control: Yes
- Camera Integration: No
- Material: Carbon Fiber
Like other gimbals, the Ronin-S provides three-axis stabilization using motors that can counteract the movements of your camera, as well as create automated (or guided) tracking and panning camera movements. DJI recently released nine additional accessories for the Ronin-S, including useful items such as focus motor to facilitate remote follow focus on additional lenses.
Controls on the Ronin-S include a dedicated focus wheel, a joystick, a trigger, and three buttons on the grip: power, start/stop, and the ‘M’ button. The focus wheel system can be attached to either side of the grip using an Allen wrench using either of the two 8-pin ports on the side of the gimbal’s base, and cables are included for follow focus and remote camera control.
Get perfect videos every time with this DJI Ronin-S single-handed gimbal. The DJI Ronin-S single-handed gimbal is modular and supports a wide variety of accessories to fit your recording needs.