No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AKG ARA Dual-pattern USB Condenser Microphone
AKG ARA Dual-pattern USB Condenser Microphone
The ARA dual-mode USB microphone from AKG is a versatile mic that captures a variety of audio sources from the comfort of your desktop in two convenient ways. Its dual-pickup configuration lets you focus your recording on a single voice or instrument with the directional front (cardioid) pattern; or it gives you the option pick up audio from around the room using the front and back (omni) pattern. Here at Sweetwater, we consider the ARA a user-friendly USB mic — it’s perfect for podcasters, bloggers, gamers, singers, and musicians alike. Whether it’s just you, or you’re picking up multiple sources, ARA’s 24 bit 96kHz resolution ensures crystal-clear audio captures every time the red button is on. You’ll feel comfortable setting up ARA anywhere, given the included integrated base stand, the ability to attach it to a desktop boom arm, or even when placing it on a mic stand. When on the go, you can also take an OTG adapter or Apple Camera Adapter and capture pristine audio, thanks to its class-compliant drivers and USB connectivity with an included 2m USSB-C to USB-A cable.
- For Content Creators of All Kinds
- For Computers, iOS & Mobile Devices
- 2-Capsule Array
- Front & Front+Back Modes (Cardioid/Omni)
- 3.5mm Headphone Output with Volume Knob
- Mute Switch & Mic Gain Controls
- Plug-and-Play Setup
- Stylish, Vintage Look
- Integrated, Removable Desktop Stand
- Microphone Type: USB Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Output Impedance: 16 ohms (headphones)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 91dB (USB input), 76dB (acoustic input)
- Connector: USB-C (mic), 1/8″ (headphones)
- Software: Ableton Live Lite
- Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.13 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM
- Requirements – PC: Windows 10 (build 1909) or later, 64-bit Intel Core i5 / AMD Multi-core CPU or higher, 8GB RAM
- Power Source: USB bus powered
- Dimensions: 9.05″ x 3.58″
- Weight: 1.46 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Threaded Mic Stand Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number: AKG-C22-USB
Versatile Applications :
Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, ARA helps you to record pristine audio. The ARA can handle anything from traditional voice/instrument recording to vlogging, live streaming, field recording, stereo ASMR, and web conferencing.
Plug-and-Play Universal Compatibility :
Plug-and-play setup for Mac/Windows computers and iOS/Android devices ensures easy operation; no assembly and no messing with software settings. Simply connect the ARA to your device with the supplied cable, a separately available Apple Camera Connection Kit (for Lightning devices), or an optional OTG adapter cable to use it with popular audio and video production software, live streaming, and conferencing applications.
Headphone Monitoring with Zero Latency:
When you’re speaking, singing, or playing an instrument in the studio, you need to hear yourself and your backing tracks at the same time in order to perform your best. That’s why ARA is equipped with a “zero-latency” 3.5mm headphone jack to eliminate the short delay between when you perform into the microphone and when you hear yourself in the headphones, so you can stay focused on your performance.
Two-Capsule Array :
The ARA’s capsule array utilizes two condenser capsules to offer two user-friendly capture modes (polar patterns)—
- front, and front and back—to accommodate a variety of performances and applications.
Front: Isolates the target source from distracting background noise by rejecting unwanted sounds at the microphone back and sides. This is ideal for spoken word, vocals, and close-miked instruments. If you’re familiar with the term “cardioid” then you are familiar with the Front mode; they are the same thing.
- Front and Back: Captures and blends together sound equally on all sides—ideal for face-to-face interviews and duets. If you’re familiar with the terms “omni” or “omnidirectional” then you are familiar with this mode as well; they are different terms describing the same polar pattern.
Professional Studio Audio Quality :
The ARA’s advanced circuitry delivers acoustically transparent, 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution to meet the standards of studio-quality projects.
Styled with Vintage Appeal :
Inspired by classic studio microphones like the legendary AKG C414, ARA’s sleek design is sure to spark your creativity. Every function you need—capture modes, mic gain, headphone volume, and mute—is ergonomically positioned and easily accessed right on the mic so you can stay in the moment while always being in control. An integrated, removable desktop stand makes it easy to position the mic on your desktop. The ARA can also be mounted to a traditional mic stand or microphone boom arm for more flexibility in the studio.
Powerful Bundled Software :
The ARA works seamlessly with all major audio and video production software and online platforms, and it includes Ableton Live Lite recording software, so you can create content right away.
What is the price of AKG ARA Dual-pattern USB Condenser Microphone in Bangladesh?
The latest price of AKG ARA Dual-pattern USB Condenser Microphone in Bangladesh is ৳8500 You can buy the AKG ARA Dual-pattern USB Condenser Microphone at best price from our website or visit any of our Store.