DJI Osmo Pocket 3 axis stabilized handheld Camera
- Vertical Shooting: Yes
- Max Controllable Speed: 120C/s
- Weight (g): 116 g
- Type: Stabilized Handheld Camera
- Size: 121.9 X 28.6 X 36.9mm mm
- Camera Integration: Yes
- Model Number: DJI Osmo Pocket
- Panning Angle: -230C to +50C
- App Setting: Yes
- Supported Mobile Device Max Size: Official configuration
- Titling Angle: -95C to +50C
- Rolling Angle: -45c to +45c
- Communication: WIFI
- Configured for: Smartphones,digital cine cameras
- Brand Name: DJI
- of Axes: 3-Axis
- Support Remote Control: Yes
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- product name: DJI Osmo Pocket
- Sensor: 1/2.3 CMOS
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8s-1/8000s
- Max Image Size: 40003000 pixels
- Video Recording Modes: Auto; Slow Motion
- Max Video Bitrate: 100 Mbps
- Photo Formats: JPEG/JPEG+DNG
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (Max. Capacity: 256 GB)
- Audio Output: 48 KHz AAC
- Operating Time: 140 mins
- Charging Time: 73 mins
The DJI Osmo Pocket has revolutionized the Action Camera. DJI trusted super high quality camera now available with a mini image stabilizer and ultra portable. How do you capture moments worth keeping? As the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed, the compact and intelligent Osmo Pocket turns any moment into a cinematic memory. In just seconds Osmo Pocket lets you share your life anywhere, anytime.
- Lightweight and Portable: As the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed, the compact and intelligent Osmo Pocket turns any moment into a cinematic memory.
- 3-Axis Mechanical Gimbal: The Osmo Pocket camera is equipped with a remarkable 3-axis stabilized gimbal and a new algorithm that ensures a control accuracy of ±0.005° and maximum control speed of 120°/s.
- Amazingly Powerful Performance: Osmo Pocket snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 μm for footage worth sharing every time.
- DJI Mimo: Osmo Pocket is meant for anyone with a story to tell, which is why we developed DJI Mimo. This dedicated app expands your imagination with editing tools and opens the door to a community that inspires your own visual storytelling.
- What you get: Carrying Case, Smartphone Adapter (USB-C), Smartphone Adapter (Lightning)and Power Cable
How do I calibrate the gimbal?
Via DJI Mimo:
Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen, and then tap Gimbal Auto Calibration.
Can I save the original photos during Motion lapse shooting?
Yes, you can save the original photos in JPEG format during Motionlapse shooting, but you can only view the photos on a computer.
What accessories does Osmo Pocket have?
Osmo Pocket offers a wide array of accessories including the Waterproof Case, Controller Wheel, Charging Case, ND Filters Set, Wireless Module, Extension Rod, and more. For more information, please visit the DJI Online Store at https://store.dji.com/category/osmo-pocket-and-accessories.